Tutorial: Adding Your Services to the Service Center
Log In To Your Account
1. On the top right hand side of the main navigation menu, click on the "Login" menu link to open the member login page.
2. On the member login page, enter the username and password you chose when registering your Fire-Up Connect account. This will log you into the site and open your member profile.
(Note: If you have already registered as a Fire-Up Connect vendor, you can skip the "Register For Vendor Status" step and go directly to the "Submit A Service For Approval" step).
Register for Vendor Satus
3. On your member profile page, click on the “Services” tab on the member profile navigation bar to open the My Services page.
4. On the My Services page, click on the “Apply for your FREE vendor status here” link to open the Vendor Registration form.
5. Fill out the Vendor Registration form with a vendor name of your choosing and a short description of the types of services you will be offering in the Service Center.
6. Click the "Register" button to submit the registration form.
(Note: You will receive an email confirming your completed vendor registration. If you do not see this email, remember to check your spam folders).
Submit A Service For Approval
7. Open your member profile by clicking on the 'My Profile' link on the main website navigation bar.
8. On your member profile page, click on the “Services” tab on the member profile navigation bar to open the My Services page.
9. On the My Services page, click the blue “Add Service” button to open the Submit Service form.
10. Fill out the Submit A Service or Program form with all the requested information.
(Note: Any sales referred to your service by other Fire-Up Connect members will have a 5%-15% commission deducted from the sales total and you will be paid the difference, so mark up your price accordingly.)
11. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form to submit your Service for approval.
(Note: Repeat steps 7-11 for each service you would like to submit.)